How to use our Forums
What is a Forum
A forum is basically an area to discuss and share ideas with others or to seek some support and advice.
Our site has a number of Forum areas, some are available only to members of the club, others are public.
Each Area has a number of Forums within it. A Forum is basically an issue that someone creates so that other people can discuss Topics related to that Forum. Each Topic can then be replied to or commented on by others. The Topic could be a question asking for some assistance, or it could be a suggestion, or it might be information for others.
How to Navigate the Forums
The Forums can be found under the Q&A Menu in the main navigation bar at the top of every page.
When you click on the Forum link you will come to the main Forum Page which lists all of our Forums. Some of the Forums may not be available to you if you are not a member.
Once you are in the Forum main page there are several ways you can move around.
- You can go to a specific Forum area by clicking on the Forum Dropdown in the Menu.
- You can go to any Forum that you are allowed to access, click on the Forum Name and that will take you to any of the Topics in that Forum
- You can use the search area in the right sidebar. This will allow you to search by any word or words and will bring up any Forum or Topic that contains those search terms.
- You can go straight to the Recent Topics by clicking on the link in the sidebar. This will provide you with the most recently posted or updated Topics across all Forum areas.
- You can also go to the link in the sidebar to go to either the most popular trending Topics or Topics that have no replies yet.
How to Create a Topic
To create a new Topic just go to the Forum area and create a new Topic just as you can see below. Make sure that the Topic you are posting is related to the Forum that you are in.
Once the Topic has been created others will be able to reply to your Topic.
How to Post a Reply
If you see a Topic that you want to comment on, all you have to do is reply underneath that Topic as you can see below.
Need More Help?
If you need more help on how to use our Forums, just drop the administrator a message and we will get back to you.